Saturday, November 20, 2010

ACK! We need a winner!

Share
In all the excitement of my releases yesterday, I totally forgot to pick a winner of my collab with Flergs!  Soooo... without further ado, the lucky lady is...

The Myers AKA Diana

Congratulations!  Email me for your coupon.. :D

To everyone else holding out to see if they won, you still have a few hours to grab the kit or any other new goodies at the 20% off sale price.. And also, thank you for all of the fun ideas for a Christmas/winter kit.. I'll do some brainstorming, and hopefully have something to show you before too long..   ;)

{{hugs}}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Akkk I won! Woo Hoo! I emailed you! My boy was super excited and mad me take 1000 pictures of him building with lego today!

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I keep getting my emails bouncing back for some reason....could you email me at scraptrastrophe@shaw.ca

Thanks

Diana